Virtual Jigsaw Puzzle

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Puzzled

Some pieces of the puzzle drop in place automaticly, others will have to be put aside and wait untill the pieces that it is attached to come in place

This puzzle project is getting far to complex, as there are so many options I have to consider now, before someone steals my idea and makes more money with it than I am going to earn with it

I just got an e-mail from Israel, and I have the software to create puzzle pieces - sofar, that goes well - but now I end up in thousands of huge PhotoShop files. I have to figure out how to reduce them but maintain the information where the piece needs to be located

Next I will see if that programmer in Germany has an idea how to build the puzzle together

And many things that need to be thought about - one thing is the reason of raising this fund....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home