Virtual Jigsaw Puzzle

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

back on the project

After some weeks of study and training, I finally have some time again to work on the project. I lot of studying on 'statistics' and 'geometry' and made the tests. Have been on school for 10 days during the last four weeks. It was really fun giving my first lessons. I still need to write my report about the last few weeks and there are many other things I do need to work on.

How nice all the feauters can be, it makes the project more complex than I do like it. Okay, I'm a perfectionist and it has been said that perfectionist hardly get things done, because they either do it for the full extend, or they don't do it at all. So I dropped some features, maybe they can be added easally - but for the sake of the project, and to speed up development, sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home